Elftown – the social site made for fans of scifi and fantasy
Register a user on Elftown
MischeviousAngel 101 (i wanna put my anime pictures up here,)
jesus i have changed a hell of alot since my last photos
awww how innocent.... *looks shifty*
Elftown titles and orders
(Image deleted by the guards)
...And the randomness continues...
VISIT OR DIE,..... have a nice day
EVANESCENCE WILL ROCK YOU UNTILL YOU DIE
gorgous goodgirl with a bad temper . you
don't want toget on the wrong side of me. oh and i am totally insane. i have dark brown eyes, black hair and i am halfcast so i am pretty different already.
my friends are
Ace [.Toxic Valentine.
]- house mouse rocks and i only say that because she will hit me if i say anythin nasty about her... and she hits hard.
]- the spazzyest skunk i have ever met but has good sense of humor.....sometimez
Hannah [Tormented-Ivy] - the weird one umm....shouldn't have written that... if i am never on this again it will be because she had murdered me
Charlotte- ummm i'm lost for words
kevsy wevsy- hehehe,[technosexual dildo] - my mate, soo funny and i am really lucky to have such a great mate. has a wicked sense of humor. Don't change mister not even for a whole bag of cookies............yyuuummmmmm cookies.
oh yeah, i kinda gotta say some thing else. i beat your but at minesweaper flags again and again and again and..... uh oh, im dead *runs away*
and i know that loads of people who are my friends aren't on my list this is because; reason 1: you actually need to be on elftown
reason 2: I don't have enought space to add you
reason 3: i can't be bothered
randomness is infectious, just like laughter, enjoy it when it comes to you
cool i am worth $1,500,006 on human for sale
[92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Repost this if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your ass off.]
i have joined
All hail the sock
i have made
Torture the Idiots
...And the randomness continues... scroll to the bottom if you hate chavs
you know you're living in 2005 when
1) you accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2) you haven't played solitaire with real cards in years
3) thE reaL reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they don't have a screen name
4) you'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing to button on the tv.
6) your boss doesnt even have the ability to do your job.
7) you read this list, & keep nodding and smiling
8) as you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends
9) and.. you were to busy to notice number 5.
10) you actually scrolled back up to check that there was no 5
11) & now you're laughing at your stupidity
12) You actually post this somewhere so your friends can see it.
[12 Ways To Get A Girls Heart
1. Hug her from behind.
2. Grab her hand when you guys are walking next to her
3. When standing, wrap your arms around her.
4. Cuddle with her.
5. Don’t force her to do anything.
6. Write little notes.
7. Compliment her.
8. When you hug her, hold her in your arms for as long as possible
9. Say I love you . . . and MEAN IT!
10. Brush the hair out of her eyes.
11. Comfort her when she cries.
12. Love her with all your heart]
this site rocks
visit the wiki page the brainless nitwits
i am the doormat. Ain't life grand?
HAVE YOU EVER?
1) Dated one of your best friends: No
2) Loved/Liked: Yes
3) Cried: yes
4) Drank alcohol: God would i do a thing like that...Yes
5) Done drugs: No
6) Broken the law: no
7) Broken a bone: i hope not
8) Cheated on a test: no
9) Skinny dipped: no
10) Played Truth or Dare: yes
11) Ridden in a fire truck:no
12) Come close to dying: Yes(geo is my m8 of course i have)
13) burned yourself:yep on baking tray
14) Given someone a piggy back/shoulder ride: yes
15) Eaten a worm/mud pie: no
16) Stayed up till four on the phone: no but jj rang me at four
17) Tipped over a port-a-potty: No thank god
18) Fell asleep while eating: yep
19) Met someone famous: yes ( i look at myself in a mirror)
20) Been in a school play: yeah 21) Cried in public: yep
22) Seen someone die: Thank god no
23) been in a fist fight: yes wid 1 of my mates (Natalie)
24) given someone a bruise: Yes my mate
25) gotten a bruise: Yep frm my mate
26) knocked somone out: no
27) been knocked out: no
28) flipped any vehicles: No
29) cut someone: No
30) been cut: Yes
31) cut myself : yes i was making a smothee with a hand blender
32) burnt any buildings down: no
33) sex in public: no
34) mooned someone: hmmm no comment (ace's b-day party
35) acted kidnapped in a car: er no
36) flashed someone:like i said no comment
37) kissed an ass: no
38) blew something up: MMmmmm... no
39) caught your yard on fire: No
40) threw a firecracker at someone: no
41) been in any wars: No
42) stayed up all night: Yes
43) slept all day: Yes
44) watched the sunrise: Yes,
45) rode a motorcycle: no
46) driven a car: no
47) wrecked a car: No
48) Watched the sun set: yes
75 Ways To Order Pizza
1. Belch directly into the mouthpiece; then tell your dog it should be ashamed.
2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.
3. When they repeat your order, say "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."
4. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
5. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
6. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.
7. When they ask for your phone # give them theirs and see if they notice.
8. Answer their questions with questions.
9. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
10. Sing the order to the tune of your favorite song from Metallica's "Master of Puppets" CD.
11. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
12. Stutter on the letter "p."
13. Make a list of exotic cuisines. Order them as toppings.
14. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
15. Change your accent every three seconds.
16. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
17. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
18. Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream goodbye at the top of your lungs.
19. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
20. Say "Are you sure this is (Pizza Place)? When they say yes, say "Well, so is this! You've got some explaining to do!" See how they respond.
21. Tell the order taker you're depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
22. Imitate the order taker's voice.
23. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
24. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.
25. Act like you know the order taker from somewhere. Say "Bed-Wetters' Camp, right?"
26. Put the accent on the last syllable of "pepperoni." Use the long "i" sound.
27. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say "OK. That'll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window."
28. Eliminate verbs from your speech.
29. Say it's your anniversary and you'd appreciate if the deliverer hid behind some furniture waiting for your spouse to arrive so you can surprise him/her.
30. Amuse the order taker with little-known facts about country music.
31. Ask to see a menu.
32. Have your pizza "shaken, not stirred."
33. Ask if they have any idea what is at stake with this pizza.
34. Ask what topping goes best with well-aged Chardonnay.
35. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask person taking the order to stop doing that.
36. Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
37. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say "Where was I? Who are you?"
38. Psychoanalyze the order taker.
39. Ask what their phone number is. Hang up, call them, and ask again.
40. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
41. Call to complain about service. Later, call to say you were drunk and didn't mean it.
42. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, "I shall not be swayed by your sweet words."
43. Wonder aloud if you should trim those nose hairs.
44. Try to talk while drinking something.
45. Start the conversation with "My Call to (Pizza Place), Take 1, and. . . action!"
46. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
47. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
48. Be vague in your order.
49. Use CB lingo where applicable.
50. If using a touch-tone press 9-1-1 every
5 seconds throughout the order.
51. After ordering, say "I wonder what THIS button on the phone does." Simulate a cutoff.
52. Start the conversation by reciting today's date and saying, "This may be my last entry."
53. State your order and say that's as far as this relationship is going to get.
54. Learn to properly pronounce the ingredients of a Twinkie. Ask that these be included in the pizza.
55. Ask if they're familiar with the term "spanking a pizza." Make up a description to go with the term. Ask that this be done to your pizza.
56. Say "Kssssssssssssssht" rather loudly into the phone. Ask if they felt that.
57. When listing toppings you want on your pizza, include another pizza.
58. Ask if they would like to sample your pizza. Suggest an even trade.
59. Put them on hold.
60. Teach the order taker a secret code. Use the code on all subsequent orders.
61. Mumble, "There's a bomb under your seat." When asked to repeat that, say "I said 'sauce smothered with meat'."
62. Make the first topping you order mushrooms. Make the last thing you say "No mushrooms, please." Hang up before they have a chance to respond.
63. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say "You just don't get it, do you?"
64. When you've given the price, say "Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math."
66. Order a one-inch pizza.
67. Order term life insurance.
68. When they say "Will that be all?", snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we?"
69. Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that pizza.
70. While on the phone, fake entering puberty. Fluctuate pitch often; act embarrassed.
71. Dance all around the word "pizza." Avoid saying it at all costs. If he/she says it, say "Please don't mention that word."
72. Have a movie with a good car chase scene playing loudly in the background. Yell "OW!" when a bullet is fired.
73. If he/she suggests a side order, ask why he/she is punishing you.
74. Ask if the pizza has had its shots.
75. Order a steamed pizza.
Read my song..i wrote it myself when i was feelng down... Nikki's Songs
How to impress a woman:
Smile at her,
Laugh with her,
Cry with her,
Cuddle with her,
Shop with her,
Give her jewelry,
Buy her flowers,
Hold her hand,
Write love letters to her,
Listen to her,>
Go to the end of the earth and back again for her.
How to impress on a man
Show up naked,
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses
on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something,
ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in"
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone
has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation marks
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape
of jungle sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend
their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name,
Rock Hard Devon.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!", "I won!"
"3rd time this week!!!!!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot,
yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are
going to have to let one of you go."
20. Put this in all of your profiles.
Click it [#] IF YOU DARE *evil laugh*
15 things no to say to a police officer
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3. Hey!!!! aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. Oh GOD!!! you're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. What the fuck?! I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyeslook glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
13."Officer I wasn't speeding...I was qualifying for NASCAR
15.Well.... while I was driving I leaned over to grab my crack pipe my gun fell out of my lap and lodeged into the gas pedal forcing me to speed out of control!!
A teacher asks her class, If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left? She calls on little Johnny.
None, they all fly away with the first gunshot.
The teacher replies, The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking. Then Little Johnny says, I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?
The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, Well I suppose the one thats gobbled down the top and sucked the cone.
The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on...but I like your thinking.
There was a cop on his horse waiting to cross the road when a little boy on his new shiny bike stopped beside him.
Nice bike, the cop said, did Santa bring it to you?
Yep, the little boy said, he sure did!
The cop looked at the bike and while handing the boy a $20 ticket he said, Next year, tell Santa to put a license plate on the back of it.
To go along with the cop, the little boy said, Nice horse you got there sir, did Santa bring it to you? Yes, He sure did, said the cop.
The little boy looked up at the cop and said, Next year tell Santa to put the dick underneath the horse instead of on top.
i love pirates of the carribean and pirates of the cairribean 2.. elizabeth is soo funny, http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Elizabeth%20Swan
|Age: 15||Year of birth: 1992||Month of birth: 1||Day of birth: 16|
Fantasy race personality: Halfling
Place of living: United Kingdom-England
Town: worcester park
Elfwood artist: Yes
Elfwood writer: No
Favorite drawing objects
Civil status: single
Sexual preference: opposite sex
Body shape: normal
Visit our facebook page